Friday, July 4, 2008

A very2 Shocked Day.....

Today...i thought there's nothing will be happen in my life..i mean,something like suprising me..but..
Morning,around 11am i'm going out and meet my Myspace friend-Kayz @ Starbucks Maju Junction KL..I never meet him b4 and we'd talk lot's of stories...and one thing,actually my notebook is in a critically condition with viruses and i don't know wat else about these viruses and anti viruses...and that's why i'm met him and ask him since he is one of computer programer and own a cyber cafe in Klang...(he got this magic hand..and he cleared all d viruses but still have to re-install back my software..but it's ok..maybe later..)
Around 5pm...i already reaching my home..and suddently...i saw one note in front of my door...
"sila hubungi saya kembali kerana saya ingin menjelaskan hutang baju kahwin yang tertangguh-R & Z..(i think i shouldn't write their name here cuz u guy's will know the reason why i won't write down her & his name later..)and hp number...
I have no idea at all...quickly i called my hubby....(and my hubb's outsation at Penang)...I told my hubby dat dis person...owed me sum of dis amount (thousand plus) came and lefted me a note in front of our house....and i ask my hubby to call him...
Suddently....my hubby called me back and he said...."Sayang, your friend tu dah meninggal..." and i was really shocked..!!seriously....i never felt like this.....No wonder previously she never contacted me even she still owed me for rental my wedding gown on her wedding day last year...and i quite suprising suddently....her name and husband on that note......
And i discovered that she passed away last month in a terribly crash accident at Sabak Bernam...and luckly her husband saved frm that scary scene eventhough broken leg and hand but still alive...owhhh my god.....Allah know's everything.....
And what am i doing after i received that news...???I performed my Maghrib and Isya' solat and pray for her Yassin....
Semoga Allah Mencucuri Rahmat Ke atas rohnya....Amin..
Sesungguhnya....ajal dan maut kuasanya terletak diatas tangan-Nya.....

No comments: