Monday, July 7, 2008

My 1st wedding Anniversary...07.07.08

We...in 2008
We @ Restaurant Seri Angkasa,KL Tower.
We'll be together forever....
KLCC....Frm our view..

05.07.2008 (saturday)...

We went for celebrating our 1st anniversary at pavilion KL...Firstly...we went for a small shopping and bought something for my hubby...i bought for him a perfume...and he bought for me a very nice piece of watch...both of us like it so much....

After that...we had our dinner at La Bodega while waiting for our time to watching movie...He already booked the tickets....and we're watching Get Smart at 12.15 mid night...Hahaha...

We're finished our night at around 3am and going back and zzzzzzzzz....


06.07.2008 (sunday)

Today....My hubby brought me to KL Tower and we (again...?) celebrating our weddding anniversary at Restaurant Seri Angkasa and enjoyed our high tea together with a very-very nice ambience and scenery.....owhh my goshhhh...so lovely....

Around 6pm...we went to my Aunt house at Sri Petaling...and we met one of my cousin Jasmine...she just came back from London...and she is really one of my fav cousin's...and again... we had another dinner (but i'm really full that time actually.....)since i can't resist with the Laksa Johor....owhh my god....i had it finally...yummy..yummy....!!!

Around 9pm we going back and sent Jasmine to her parent house at Taman Melawati and 11pm we reached our home and sleeppzzzzzz cuz tomorrow my hubby hv to go to Genting Highland early in the morning for his company exhibition.....and he'll be there untill wednesday...

i miss my hubby so muchhh......

07.07.2008 (monday)

And now....i'm stay alone at home....and really miss my hubby...and can't wait him come back...maybe i'll go to genting tomorrow and meet him there......!!!


Hunn....i misshhhh u so much...!!!

2 comments:

La Mode Parisienne said...

alalala,sweetnyeeeeeeeee.say hello to sid ok.korang kerja rajin2 yea! nanti boleh datang sini,i jadi tourist guide.hehe.
i like the pictures, so romantic :)
rindu kat redza pulak dah.
uhwaaaaaaaaaaaah

Boo-Boo said...

schweet......euch, nisa! u ade redza nak rindu...me? i got no one to miss tau....tsk,tsk...

happy 1st anniversary nina....wish u guyz all d best... :)